Pay to Participate
Prior to the start of each contests for each sport, the student must fulfill the required Pay to Participate (PTP) fee for that sports. The following is the schedule of payments for a typical student:
- $50 for HS students in each sport participating
- $25 for MS students in each sport participating
- $200 Family Cap for the year
PTP can be paid using the following methods:
- At Central Office with cash, credit card, or check (payable to Montabella Community Schools), or you may call Central Office at (989) 427-5148 and speak with Patti Hicks.
- Online – use this link to pay online
Pay to Participate Fund
Montabella is in the process of setting up a fund to help athletes in need with Pay to Participate. This year the amount for each high school sport is $50 and for the middle school it is $25, with a family cap of $200. Any amount of money will be accepted. Anyone that is interested in donating money and becoming a sponsor of an athlete please contact Marty Weese, (989)427-5175, firstname.lastname@example.org or Patti Hicks, (989)427-5148, email@example.com
Thank you for your support of our student athletes.